From Texas Political Almanac
Who & Where
Population & Demographics
|Total Pop.||18+ Pop.||CVAP|
2010 Election Analysis
85,430 Registered Voters
6,434 Spanish-Surnamed Registered Voters
30,324 Total Ballots
|Contest||Rep. Candidate||R-%||Dem. Candidate||D-%|
|Governor||Rick Perry||66.8%||Bill White||30.1%|
|Lt. Governor||David Dewhurst||72.8%||Linda Chavez-Thompson||23.8%|
|Attorney General||Greg Abbott||73.8%||Barbara Radnofsky||23.7%|
|Land Commish||Jerry Patterson||72.7%||Hector Uribe||23.8%|
|Ag. Commish||Todd Staples||71.9%||Hank Gilbert||24.4%|
|RR Commish||David Porter||70.7%||Jeff Weems||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Debra Lehrmann||72.3%||Jim Sharp||24.5%|
|Supreme Court||Paul Green||71.9%||Bill Moody||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Eva Guzman||71.6%||Blake Bailey||24.1%|
|Crt. of Criminal Appeals||Michael Keasler||71.9%||Keith Hampton||24.8%|
- Plan H309 - House District 106 - plan under which the 2012 elections were held
- Plan H303 - House District 106 - MALDEF/Abbott Compromise Plan
- Plan H302 - House District 106 - San Antonio court's original interim plan
- Plan H283 - House District 106 - plan passed by the 82nd Texas legislature
- House District 106 - 2001 Map - Election History (2002-2010) and District Map
- Under House resolution, Denton County road would bear fallen soldier's name - Dallas Morning News (blog)
Dallas Morning News (blog)Under House resolution, Denton County road would bear fallen soldier's nameDallas Morning News (blog)A soldier who was killed in action in Afghanistan would have a Denton County road named after him under a resolution filed by a local legislator. U.S. Army Sgt. Enrique Mondragon, 23, of Little Elm was killed on Christmas Eve 2012 when his unit was ...
- Crownover's HB 40 vote draws flak - Dallas Morning News
[#]Crownover's HB 40 vote draws flakDallas Morning NewsRep. Ron Simmons, R-Carrollton, and Rep. Pat Fallon, R-Frisco, voted for the bill. Rep. Tan Parker, R-Flower Mound, was the sole Republican to vote against it. ?I had talked to all but one member of the City Council before I did this,? Crownover said.
and more »
2012 Election Map
- Blue = precinct won by Democratic nominee for President, US Senate, or State Representative.
- Red = precinct won by none of the above three Democratic nominees.
- White = no votes.
|District||HD1, HD2, HD3, HD4, HD5, HD6, HD7, HD8, HD9, HD10, HD11, HD12, HD13, HD14, HD15, HD16, HD17, HD18, HD19, HD20, HD21, HD22, HD23, HD24, HD25, HD26, HD27, HD28, HD29, HD30, HD31, HD32, HD33, HD34, HD35, HD36, HD37, HD38, HD39, HD40, HD41, HD42, HD43, HD44, HD45, HD46, HD47, HD48, HD49, HD50, HD51, HD52, HD53, HD54, HD55, HD56, HD57, HD58, HD59, HD60, HD61, HD62, HD63, HD64, HD65, HD66, HD67, HD68, HD69, HD70, HD71, HD72, HD73, HD74, HD75, HD76, HD77, HD78, HD79, HD80, HD81, HD82, HD83, HD84, HD85, HD86, HD87, HD88, HD89, HD90, HD91, HD92, HD93, HD94, HD95, HD96, HD97, HD98, HD99, HD100, HD101, HD102, HD103, HD104, HD105, HD106, HD107, HD108, HD109, HD110, HD111, HD112, HD113, HD114, HD115, HD116, HD117, HD118, HD119, HD120, HD121, HD122, HD123, HD124, HD125, HD126, HD127, HD128, HD129, HD130, HD131, HD132, HD133, HD134, HD135, HD136, HD137, HD138, HD139, HD140, HD141, HD142, HD143, HD144, HD145, HD146, HD147, HD148, HD149, HD150|