From Texas Political Almanac
Who & Where
Population & Demographics
|Total Pop.||18+ Pop.||CVAP|
2010 Election Analysis
85,430 Registered Voters
6,434 Spanish-Surnamed Registered Voters
30,324 Total Ballots
|Contest||Rep. Candidate||R-%||Dem. Candidate||D-%|
|Governor||Rick Perry||66.8%||Bill White||30.1%|
|Lt. Governor||David Dewhurst||72.8%||Linda Chavez-Thompson||23.8%|
|Attorney General||Greg Abbott||73.8%||Barbara Radnofsky||23.7%|
|Land Commish||Jerry Patterson||72.7%||Hector Uribe||23.8%|
|Ag. Commish||Todd Staples||71.9%||Hank Gilbert||24.4%|
|RR Commish||David Porter||70.7%||Jeff Weems||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Debra Lehrmann||72.3%||Jim Sharp||24.5%|
|Supreme Court||Paul Green||71.9%||Bill Moody||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Eva Guzman||71.6%||Blake Bailey||24.1%|
|Crt. of Criminal Appeals||Michael Keasler||71.9%||Keith Hampton||24.8%|
- Plan H309 - House District 106 - plan under which the 2012 elections were held
- Plan H303 - House District 106 - MALDEF/Abbott Compromise Plan
- Plan H302 - House District 106 - San Antonio court's original interim plan
- Plan H283 - House District 106 - plan passed by the 82nd Texas legislature
- House District 106 - 2001 Map - Election History (2002-2010) and District Map
- Frisco morning roundup for March 27, 2014 - Dallas Morning News (blog)
[#]Frisco morning roundup for March 27, 2014
Dallas Morning News (blog)
Staff for state Rep. Pat Fallon (R-Frisco) will be available to meet with constituents in Aubrey and Providence Village on Friday. Appointments are not necessary. Anyone needing help with a state agency is invited to stop by. Staff will be available ...
- Frisco morning roundup for March 21, 2014 - Dallas Morning News (blog)
[#]Frisco morning roundup for March 21, 2014
Dallas Morning News (blog)
The office of state Rep. Pat Fallon (R-Frisco) is accepting applications for the House District 106 Internship Program and Legislative Leadership Council. These programs give local high school students the chance to connect with the political process ...
2012 Election Map
- Blue = precinct won by Democratic nominee for President, US Senate, or State Representative.
- Red = precinct won by none of the above three Democratic nominees.
- White = no votes.
|District||HD1, HD2, HD3, HD4, HD5, HD6, HD7, HD8, HD9, HD10, HD11, HD12, HD13, HD14, HD15, HD16, HD17, HD18, HD19, HD20, HD21, HD22, HD23, HD24, HD25, HD26, HD27, HD28, HD29, HD30, HD31, HD32, HD33, HD34, HD35, HD36, HD37, HD38, HD39, HD40, HD41, HD42, HD43, HD44, HD45, HD46, HD47, HD48, HD49, HD50, HD51, HD52, HD53, HD54, HD55, HD56, HD57, HD58, HD59, HD60, HD61, HD62, HD63, HD64, HD65, HD66, HD67, HD68, HD69, HD70, HD71, HD72, HD73, HD74, HD75, HD76, HD77, HD78, HD79, HD80, HD81, HD82, HD83, HD84, HD85, HD86, HD87, HD88, HD89, HD90, HD91, HD92, HD93, HD94, HD95, HD96, HD97, HD98, HD99, HD100, HD101, HD102, HD103, HD104, HD105, HD106, HD107, HD108, HD109, HD110, HD111, HD112, HD113, HD114, HD115, HD116, HD117, HD118, HD119, HD120, HD121, HD122, HD123, HD124, HD125, HD126, HD127, HD128, HD129, HD130, HD131, HD132, HD133, HD134, HD135, HD136, HD137, HD138, HD139, HD140, HD141, HD142, HD143, HD144, HD145, HD146, HD147, HD148, HD149, HD150|