From Texas Political Almanac
Who & Where
Population & Demographics
|Total Pop.||18+ Pop.||CVAP|
2010 Election Analysis
85,430 Registered Voters
6,434 Spanish-Surnamed Registered Voters
30,324 Total Ballots
|Contest||Rep. Candidate||R-%||Dem. Candidate||D-%|
|Governor||Rick Perry||66.8%||Bill White||30.1%|
|Lt. Governor||David Dewhurst||72.8%||Linda Chavez-Thompson||23.8%|
|Attorney General||Greg Abbott||73.8%||Barbara Radnofsky||23.7%|
|Land Commish||Jerry Patterson||72.7%||Hector Uribe||23.8%|
|Ag. Commish||Todd Staples||71.9%||Hank Gilbert||24.4%|
|RR Commish||David Porter||70.7%||Jeff Weems||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Debra Lehrmann||72.3%||Jim Sharp||24.5%|
|Supreme Court||Paul Green||71.9%||Bill Moody||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Eva Guzman||71.6%||Blake Bailey||24.1%|
|Crt. of Criminal Appeals||Michael Keasler||71.9%||Keith Hampton||24.8%|
- Plan H309 - House District 106 - plan under which the 2012 elections were held
- Plan H303 - House District 106 - MALDEF/Abbott Compromise Plan
- Plan H302 - House District 106 - San Antonio court's original interim plan
- Plan H283 - House District 106 - plan passed by the 82nd Texas legislature
- House District 106 - 2001 Map - Election History (2002-2010) and District Map
- Paxton coasting in contested attorney general race - San Antonio Express-News
San Antonio Express-NewsPaxton coasting in contested attorney general race
San Antonio Express-News
His largest expenditure was $50,000 to pay back a loan to Pat Fallon, the state representative from Frisco caught on tape this week joking that state Sen. Wendy Davis, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate, was going to hell. Paxton has chosen to ...
and more »
- Paxton banking on victory in November - Houston Chronicle
[#]Paxton banking on victory in November
Paxton's single largest expenditure was $50,000 to pay back a loan to Pat Fallon, the state representative from Frisco caught on tape this week joking that Sen. Wendy Davis, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate, was going to hell. Paxton has chosen ...
and more »
- Parties set to square off on Nov. 4 - Denton Record Chronicle
[#]Parties set to square off on Nov. 4
Denton Record Chronicle
Rep. Pat Fallon, R-Frisco, said he is hoping county voters will continue to let him be a fierce advocate for the hardworking taxpayer. Tops on his legislative list of things to do are border safety, market-friendly polices to continue to attract ...
2012 Election Map
- Blue = precinct won by Democratic nominee for President, US Senate, or State Representative.
- Red = precinct won by none of the above three Democratic nominees.
- White = no votes.
|District||HD1, HD2, HD3, HD4, HD5, HD6, HD7, HD8, HD9, HD10, HD11, HD12, HD13, HD14, HD15, HD16, HD17, HD18, HD19, HD20, HD21, HD22, HD23, HD24, HD25, HD26, HD27, HD28, HD29, HD30, HD31, HD32, HD33, HD34, HD35, HD36, HD37, HD38, HD39, HD40, HD41, HD42, HD43, HD44, HD45, HD46, HD47, HD48, HD49, HD50, HD51, HD52, HD53, HD54, HD55, HD56, HD57, HD58, HD59, HD60, HD61, HD62, HD63, HD64, HD65, HD66, HD67, HD68, HD69, HD70, HD71, HD72, HD73, HD74, HD75, HD76, HD77, HD78, HD79, HD80, HD81, HD82, HD83, HD84, HD85, HD86, HD87, HD88, HD89, HD90, HD91, HD92, HD93, HD94, HD95, HD96, HD97, HD98, HD99, HD100, HD101, HD102, HD103, HD104, HD105, HD106, HD107, HD108, HD109, HD110, HD111, HD112, HD113, HD114, HD115, HD116, HD117, HD118, HD119, HD120, HD121, HD122, HD123, HD124, HD125, HD126, HD127, HD128, HD129, HD130, HD131, HD132, HD133, HD134, HD135, HD136, HD137, HD138, HD139, HD140, HD141, HD142, HD143, HD144, HD145, HD146, HD147, HD148, HD149, HD150|