From Texas Political Almanac
Who & Where
Population & Demographics
|Total Pop.||18+ Pop.||CVAP|
2010 Election Analysis
85,430 Registered Voters
6,434 Spanish-Surnamed Registered Voters
30,324 Total Ballots
|Contest||Rep. Candidate||R-%||Dem. Candidate||D-%|
|Governor||Rick Perry||66.8%||Bill White||30.1%|
|Lt. Governor||David Dewhurst||72.8%||Linda Chavez-Thompson||23.8%|
|Attorney General||Greg Abbott||73.8%||Barbara Radnofsky||23.7%|
|Land Commish||Jerry Patterson||72.7%||Hector Uribe||23.8%|
|Ag. Commish||Todd Staples||71.9%||Hank Gilbert||24.4%|
|RR Commish||David Porter||70.7%||Jeff Weems||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Debra Lehrmann||72.3%||Jim Sharp||24.5%|
|Supreme Court||Paul Green||71.9%||Bill Moody||24.8%|
|Supreme Court||Eva Guzman||71.6%||Blake Bailey||24.1%|
|Crt. of Criminal Appeals||Michael Keasler||71.9%||Keith Hampton||24.8%|
- Plan H309 - House District 106 - plan under which the 2012 elections were held
- Plan H303 - House District 106 - MALDEF/Abbott Compromise Plan
- Plan H302 - House District 106 - San Antonio court's original interim plan
- Plan H283 - House District 106 - plan passed by the 82nd Texas legislature
- House District 106 - 2001 Map - Election History (2002-2010) and District Map
- Parties set to square off on Nov. 4 - Denton Record Chronicle
[#]Parties set to square off on Nov. 4
Denton Record Chronicle
Rep. Pat Fallon, R-Frisco, said he is hoping county voters will continue to let him be a fierce advocate for the hardworking taxpayer. Tops on his legislative list of things to do are border safety, market-friendly polices to continue to attract ...
- Frisco Says Exide Is Being Cheap about Potential Superfund Site Cleanup - Dallas Observer (blog)
Dallas Observer (blog)Frisco Says Exide Is Being Cheap about Potential Superfund Site Cleanup
Dallas Observer (blog)
Texas imposes a tax on lead-acid battery sales meant to fund environmental programs and collects about $15 million annually as a result. Last year, Frisco state Representative Pat Fallon got a law passed that diverted some of that revenue directly to ...
- Local civil rights groups quiz candidates - Denton Record Chronicle
[#]Local civil rights groups quiz candidates
Denton Record Chronicle
Current office holders state Rep. Tan Parker, R-Flower Mound; state Rep. Pat Fallon, R-Frisco; and U.S. Rep. Kenny Marchant, R-Coppell, did not attend. Candidates Braeden Wright (Green Party, Texas House District 64) and Rodney Caston (Libertarian ...
2012 Election Map
- Blue = precinct won by Democratic nominee for President, US Senate, or State Representative.
- Red = precinct won by none of the above three Democratic nominees.
- White = no votes.
|District||HD1, HD2, HD3, HD4, HD5, HD6, HD7, HD8, HD9, HD10, HD11, HD12, HD13, HD14, HD15, HD16, HD17, HD18, HD19, HD20, HD21, HD22, HD23, HD24, HD25, HD26, HD27, HD28, HD29, HD30, HD31, HD32, HD33, HD34, HD35, HD36, HD37, HD38, HD39, HD40, HD41, HD42, HD43, HD44, HD45, HD46, HD47, HD48, HD49, HD50, HD51, HD52, HD53, HD54, HD55, HD56, HD57, HD58, HD59, HD60, HD61, HD62, HD63, HD64, HD65, HD66, HD67, HD68, HD69, HD70, HD71, HD72, HD73, HD74, HD75, HD76, HD77, HD78, HD79, HD80, HD81, HD82, HD83, HD84, HD85, HD86, HD87, HD88, HD89, HD90, HD91, HD92, HD93, HD94, HD95, HD96, HD97, HD98, HD99, HD100, HD101, HD102, HD103, HD104, HD105, HD106, HD107, HD108, HD109, HD110, HD111, HD112, HD113, HD114, HD115, HD116, HD117, HD118, HD119, HD120, HD121, HD122, HD123, HD124, HD125, HD126, HD127, HD128, HD129, HD130, HD131, HD132, HD133, HD134, HD135, HD136, HD137, HD138, HD139, HD140, HD141, HD142, HD143, HD144, HD145, HD146, HD147, HD148, HD149, HD150|